Employment history and career
- In 2019–2021, he was the chairman of the Tallinn City Council and the chairman of the board of the Association of Estonian Cities and Municipalities.
- In 2016–2019, he was a member of the 13th Riigikogu.
- In 2013–2016, he was the elder of the Nõmme district in Tallinn.
- In 2007–2013, he was the elder of the Pirita district in Tallinn.
- In 2003–2007, he was the head of the foundation SA Õpilasmalev.
- In 2002–2013, he was a member of the board of MTÜ Pylades Laagrikeskus.
In 2016, Tiit Terik graduated from Tallinn University with a master’s degree in the field of political sciences.
He speaks Estonian as his native language and also speaks English, Russian, and Finnish.
Terik joined the Estonian Centre Party in 2007. He is a member of the Harju district of the Defence League.
Tiit Terik was born on 15 June 1979 in Tallinn. He is married and a father of two children.
Last updated: 09.11.2021